UNTIL THE GAMES!
Board & Staff
Map of states
NSGA Award Winners
2013 National Senior Games
Special Events Information
Rules & Regulations
Travel & Lodging Information
Results & Records
Limited Events Verification Form
Venues and Maps Information
Health & Wellness
News & Events
Archived Press Releases
Personal Best Tour
Athlete of the Month
Show Your Support
David D. Hurford Memorial Fund
All competition dates and venues subject to change.
: Team Volleyball
: Cleveland Convention Center
: E. 6th St. & St. Clair Ave. NE
: July 24 - August 1
Molten "Super Touch" IV58L-3
for a Age-Division/Event Specific Competition Schedule (printable)
The time of events will not be available until after registration closes.
Actual Days of Competition may vary, depends on number of registered athletes in each event.
Cleveland Convention Center
M/W 50+, 60+, 70+ Women's 75+ Wednesday, July 24th 7:00 PM EDT
M/W 55+, 65+, Men's 75+ Sunday, July 28th 7:00 PM EDT
: 1. All first-, second- and third-place winners at a 2012 NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2013 National Senior Games.
1. Teams must be of one gender.
2. Team roster shall be limited to 15 persons, including non-playing coaches, non-playing captains, and non-playing bench personnel. Roster changes shall be allowed only as permitted under Rule F.
3.Teams are no longer limited to the number of out-of-state players on their rosters; however roster changes shall be allowed only as permitted under Rule F. It is the captain's responsibility to declare team residency subject to NSGA approval, at the time of registration.
4. All registration and team rules apply to non-playing coaches, non-playing captains and non-playing bench personnel.
5. Athletes may compete with only one team per sport.
6. Age divisions for all team competition will be determined by the age of the youngest team member as of December 31, 2013.
Volleyball Rule Book
Track and Field