UNTIL THE GAMES!
How to Get Involved
NSGA Spotlight Video
Board & Staff
Map of States
NSGA Award Winners
2015 National Senior Games
Special Events Information
Rules & Regulations
Results & Records
Limited Events Verification Form
Health & Wellness
Humana Well Being
Senior Games Blogs
News & Events
2015 Games Daily News
Current News & Events
Archived Press Releases
Personal Best Tour
Athlete of the Month
Show Your Support
David D. Hurford Memorial Fund
All competition dates and venues subject to change.
All medals and ribbons
be collected during the Games. The NSGA will not mail
after the Games.
Singles, Doubles, Mixed Doubles
Minneapolis Convention Center
1301 2nd S Ave Ste A, Minneapolis, MN 55403
Venue Parking Information:
Please Click Here
July 9, 2015 - July 15, 2015
Table Tennis Check-In:
Please Click Here
Yes - Full meal options & Snacks
July 9, 2015; open tables; 12:00pm - 4:00pm
NSGA Table Tennis Ball:
White Celluloid Ball
Table Tennis Flooring:
Concrete and Limited Sport Court
Two minute warm up before each match.
Table Tennis Rulebook:
Table Tennis Rule Book
1. All first-, second-, third- and fourth-place winners at a 2014 NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2015 National Senior Games.
2. Athletes must qualify in each table tennis event (singles, doubles, mixed doubles) in which they wish to compete at the 2015 National Senior Games, except when Rule E applies.
1. Players must provide their own paddles. Balls will be provided.
2. Athletes may compete with only one partner per event. Under NSGA rules, doubles and mixed doubles are classified as events. Therefore, athletes may not compete in more than one age division for doubles and mixed doubles.
3. The age division of competition for doubles will be determined by the younger age of the two partners as of December 31, 2015.
for a Age-Division/Event Specific Competition Schedule (printable)
The time of events will not be available until after registration closes. Actual Days of Competition may vary, depends on number of registered athletes in each event.
2015 NSG Table Tennis Schedule
Click on the link/screenshot to view the times of the events.
THESE SCHEDULES/TIMES WILL BE POSTED AT LEAST TWO WEEKS BEFORE THE 2015 NATIONAL SENIOR GAMES
Schedules/times are subject to change based on withdrawals and any other changes.
Table Tennis Master Schedule
2015 NSG Table Tennis Participant Lists
Click on the name of the event or document to view the list.
THESE LISTS WILL BE POSTED AFTER REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED FOR THE 2015 NATIONAL SENIOR GAMES
Track and Field