UNTIL THE GAMES!
Board & Staff
Map of states
NSGA Award Winners
2013 National Senior Games
Special Events Information
Rules & Regulations
Travel & Lodging Information
Results & Records
Limited Events Verification Form
Venues and Maps Information
Health & Wellness
News & Events
Archived Press Releases
Personal Best Tour
Athlete of the Month
Show Your Support
David D. Hurford Memorial Fund
All competition dates and venues subject to change.
: Backstroke (50-, 100-, 200-Yard), Breaststroke (50-, 100-, 200-Yard), Butterfly (50-, 100-Yard), Freestyle (50-, 100-, 200-, 500-Yard), Individual Medley (100-, 200-Yard (four strokes))
: Cleveland State University - Busbey Natatorium (Short Course Pool- 25Y)
: 2121 Euclid Ave.
: July 19 - July 25
for a Age-Division/Event Specific Competition Schedule (printable)
The time of events will not be available until after registration closes.
Actual Days of Competition may vary, depends on number of registered athletes in each event.
Swimming Schedule of Events (printable
: All first-, second-, third- and fourth-place winners or athletes meeting this sport’s NSGA minimum performance standards in competition at a 2012 NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2013 National Senior Games.
1. At the 2013 National Senior Games, swimmers will be eligible to swim two bonus events. Bonus events may only be in the same stroke an athlete qualified in and can only be of a lesser distance, not greater. Athletes must provide times from the last twelve months prior to the registration deadline for their selected bonus event.
2. Athletes who qualify in the 200-yard individual medley may select only the 100-yard individual medley as a bonus event.
3. Swimmers must swim in their qualified events at the 2013 National Senior Games in order to pick a bonus event from that stroke.
4. Swimmers may enter a maximum six events, including bonus events.
5. The 500-yard freestyle and the 200-yard individual medley events are not available as bonus events; swimmers must qualify in these events to enter them.
6. Swimmers must provide their own suits, caps, goggles, towels, etc.
Swimming Rule Book
Track and Field