UNTIL THE GAMES!
How to Get Involved
NSGA Spotlight Video
Board & Staff
Map of states
NSGA Award Winners
2015 National Senior Games
Rules & Regulations
Results & Records
Limited Events Verification Form
Health & Wellness
Humana Well Being
Senior Games Blogs
News & Events
2013 Games Daily News
Current News & Events
Archived Press Releases
Personal Best Tour
Athlete of the Month
Show Your Support
David D. Hurford Memorial Fund
All competition dates and venues subject to change.
All medals and ribbons
be collected during the Games. The NSGA will not mail
after the Games.
5K, 10K (Time Trials) | 20K
MN State Fair Grounds (5K) / MN State Fair Grounds (10K) / St. Paul area (20K) / St. Paul area (40K)
July 9, 2015 (5K) / July 8, 2015 (10K) / July 12, 2015 (20K) / July 11, 2015 (40K)
Please Click Here
5k Start Time:
10k Start Time:
20k Start Time:
40k Start Time:
20K Course Description:
40K Course Description:
Food and Water:
Cycling Rule Book
1. All first-, second-, third- and fourth-place winners at a 2014 NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2015 National Senior Games.
2. Athletes who reside in a state that does not offer a 20K or 40K cycling road race may qualify for those events by meeting the “limited” event qualifying criteria in Rule D.
3. Qualifying events must be conducted under the rules for the appropriate event to be used for qualifying. States may conduct a “combined” event, but competitors may not compete in both events when events are combined. Those wishing to collect awards in the 5K or 20K must stop after that portion of the event is complete.
3. Qualifying event must be a stand-alone road race that is not combined with another event (i.e., duathlon or triathlon).
1. Cyclists qualifying in either the 5K or the 10K time trials may enter both time trial events.
2. Cyclists qualifying in either the 20K or the 40K road races at a qualifying games may enter both road races.
3. Cyclists must provide their own bicycles and helmets.
1: Denotes a "limited" event. For more information, refer to item “D” in the
rules and regulations.
or click for the
Limited Event Form
for a Age-Division/Event Specific Competition Schedule (printable)
The time of events will not be available until after registration closes. Actual Days of Competition may vary, depends on number of registered athletes in each event.
2015 NSG Cycling Course Maps and Elevations
Click on the map or text to view the list.
THESE MAPS/ELEVATIONS WILL BE POSTED AT LEAST TWO WEEKS BEFORE THE 2015 NATIONAL SENIOR GAMES
5K Time Trial Course Map and Elevation
10K Time Trial Course Map and Elevation
20K/40K Road Race Course Map
2015 NSG Cycling Time Trials Start Times Lists
Click on the event name or document to view the schedule & times of the events.
THESE SCHEDULES/TIMES WILL BE POSTED AT LEAST TWO WEEKS BEFORE THE 2015 NATIONAL SENIOR GAMES
Schedules/times are subject to change based on withdrawals and any other changes.
5K Time Trial
10K Time Trial
2015 NSG Cycling Participant Lists
Click on the name of the event or document to view the list.
THESE LISTS WILL BE POSTED AFTER REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED FOR THE 2015 NATIONAL SENIOR GAMES
5K Time Trial
10K Time Trial
20K Road Race
40K Road Race
Track and Field