UNTIL THE GAMES!
Board & Staff
Map of states
NSGA Award Winners
2013 National Senior Games
Special Events Information
Rules & Regulations
Travel & Lodging Information
Results & Records
Limited Events Verification Form
Venues and Maps Information
Health & Wellness
News & Events
Archived Press Releases
Personal Best Tour
Athlete of the Month
Show Your Support
David D. Hurford Memorial Fund
All competition dates and venues subject to change.
: Freeway Lanes
: 28801 Euclid Ave., Wickliffe, Ohio
July 27 - July 28
for a Age-Division/Event Specific Competition Schedule (printable)
The time of events will not be available until after registration closes.
Actual Days of Competition may vary, depends on number of registered athletes in each event.
AGE FOR COMPETITION AT THE 2013 NATIONAL SENIOR GAMES
Age division for all singles competition at the 2013 National Senior Games will be determined by the athlete’s age as of December 31, 2013. The following age divisions will apply to both men and women for all individuals: 50-54; 55-59; 60-64; 65-69; 70-74; 75-79; 80-84; 85-89; 90-94; 95-99; and 100+.
1. Singles Competition played with each person throwing four balls and alternating use of each end of the court.
2. Tournament format will be round robin, with a desiginated number of players advancing to a single elimination championship bracket.
3. During round robin competition, competitors will play 4 qualifying games to 12 points.
4. Awards will be presented 1st through 8th place within each age division.
1. This tournament will be conducted in accordance with United States Bocce Federation Open Rules, except for rules stated in NSGA Official Sport Rules document.